AlGihaz Company Ltd
Since 1975, AlGihaz contracting is a major contractor in the Saudi Arabia power market with proven track records of accomplishment, strong financial support and powered by 3500 experienced and skilled staff.
Our core business is the execution of turnkey HV substations, medium and low voltage distribution networks, overhead and underground power line projects.
While maintaining high quality products and services, AlGihaz has been able to successfully install and deliver on timely manner and safe construction environment more than 100 HV/MV projects since year 2000 and around 50 projects running concurrently at varies stages of completion all over the kingdom.
MV/LV Distribution Network
- Survey, complete engineering and design of both H.T. 33kv and L.T. 0.231kv distribution lines.
- Turnkey projects, Supply, erection, upgrading, installation, removal, replacement, retrofitting and modification of overhead distribution facilities, distribution lines, and underground cables up to 33 KV.
- Testing & commission of MV/LV distribution network, and turnkey installation of 33kv overhead line.
- Operation and maintenance of distribution networks up to 33KV including services for KWH meters and Billing Management.
HV Overhead and Underground Cables
- Supply, erection, and commissioning of High Voltage Overhead and underground power transmission lines up to 132 KV
- EPC Projects for newly installed power lines
- EPC Projects for the reform and modernization of existing lines
Proud of a proven track record of 40 years full of achievements in the power sector in Saudi Arabia, AlGihaz is strategically entering the conventional and solar PV power plants construction market with the a vision to be a leading EPC contractor. This will expand our portfolio and will grow in different power value chain market segments.
AlGihaz has the financial capacity to penetrate and to capture a substantial market share in the coming few years by working strategically with local and international companies.
To achieve such ambitious plan, AlGihaz has established a new business unit to execute such plan and to be qualified with Saudi Electricity Company and other clients in the Saudi power market. AlGihaz strategy is to cover projects from ownership support to full turnkey solution which include beside new plants, remodeling and existing plants revamps.
With respect to the renewable energy market, for the last couple of years, AlGihaz has determined to become one of the leading solar developers and solar PV plant construction contractor in Saudi Arabia and MENA region. To achieve that goal, it has established the Renewable Energy Business Unit (REBU) within the AlGihaz Group in order to actively pursue renewable projects, capitalizing on its successful track record in the power sector.
Our services are to provide EPC turnkey solutions for:
- Combined Cycle Power Plants
- Fossil Fuel Power Plants
- Modernization and revamping of Existing plants in operation